What do I need to understand about Sustainability/ESG?
- What is ESG?
- Main Actors
- Main indicators
- Difference between ESG and Sustainability (SDGs)
- Non-financial information
· What is non-financial information?
· What is E? and what non-financial information is derived?
· What is S? and what non-financial information is derived?
· What is G? and what non-financial information is derived?
ESG IN MY COMPANY (3h)
Materiality and Risks
- Identification of stakeholders (steakholders)
- Risk Analysis
- Dual materiality matrix
ESG regulations and opportunities
- ESG and competitiveness
- ESG associated with Benefits
- ESG what I give up and what I earn
- EU and Taxonomy
FROM ESG TO SUSTAINABILITY (8h)
- The three legs of Sustainability (3h)
- Global: how to integrate the company's sustainability efforts (2h)
- How to create a sustainability framework in the company (1h)
- Standards and Certifications. How to evaluate the effort (1h)
– Tomorrow: Positive Impact (1h)