Strategic sustainability and environmental consultancy in civil construction and building processes.
URMUSA focuses its specialised strategic consultancy work on the decarbonisation of buildings and construction sites as a fundamental element for the development of the future of the construction and real estate industry. All construction must have a circular and comprehensive policy of resources, materials and actions of excellence in sustainable and environmental management.
URMUSA's actions are focused on and not limited to:
- Choice and employability of materials with a reduced carbon footprint in the execution of works.
- Implementation of management systems and savings in water consumption, its recycling and reuse for other uses.
- Systems for electricity consumption and systems to minimise or eliminate the consumption of fossil fuels.
- Management, control and monitoring systems for energy savings and waste generated on site.
- Implementation of measures to reduce the carbon footprint.
- Preparation of environmental and sustainability reports on all materials and equipment to be used.
- Preparation of an employability plan, implementation processes and management and production systems.
- Assessment of the traceability of suppliers and their corresponding work and materials.
- Monitoring of actions and adoption of decarbonisation measures and sustainable actions on sites.
We develop a tailor-made Environmental Strategy Master Plan for the construction project.
Ayudamos y asesoramos sobre el cumplimiento y la integración de las cuestiones medioambientales y de sostenibilidad en el diseño del proyecto a lo largo de todas las fases de diseño, con especial atención a los indicadores, requisitos y procedimientos medioambientales especificados en el Plan Director de Estrategia Medioambiental realizado a medida..
We manage and monitor compliance with the environmental requirements established in accordance with the Environmental, Strategy Master Plan established throughout all design stages.
We prepare environmental impact assessment (EIA) reports in accordance with the provisions and requirements of the tailor-made environmental strategy master plan.
We keep a record of the environmental approvals, permits and licences required for the project and their status.
Implementation of the relevant environmental requirements and procedures for the design and construction phase, as specified in the established tailor-made environmental strategy master plan.
3. LOW CARBON SUPPLY CHAIN & PROCUREMENT - SUSTAINABILITY PROCUREMENT POLICY & INSTRUCTION TO BID (ITB)
– We help to optimally select the sustainability seals that best position the company in the market (whole company, product, or parts of the company).
– We optimise the seals by adding value to what already exists, we collect information to generate a new report.
– Management of European funds - EU funds.